Encourage growth in your startup by applying for KU Innovation Park’s fall Accelerator cohort. The Accelerator program is a kickstart for eligible companies, earning opportunities and access to the Park’s business resources. Those resources are structured to encourage the development and rapid growth of startups.
Does your company qualify? A few requirements exist to be eligible for the program.
- Companies must be considered early stage. The Park defines that as less than five years since the company’s formation. Bioscience companies must be less than ten years old.
- The company must be a registered U.S. business entity and submit a business plan and pitch deck.
- If your company has received less than $750,000 in dilutive funding by the start date, you’re eligible.
- Your company must be in Lawrence or be willing to relocate. But we think it’s a pretty cool place to be.
What’s it in for you? The biggest benefits of the Park’s Accelerator program are the resources that come with it.
- The Park’s professional staff can assist with support projects, grant application help and networking.
- Work from your own dedicated desk or private office in the Park’s Accelerator Suite, which is fully furnished and ready when you are.
- Don’t forget about unparalleled access to the University of Kansas. Enjoy reduced rates on KU core research labs and a network of researchers and partners.