- High-end wet lab, dry lab, and office space starting at 700 square feet
- Gigabit, symmetrical internet connection via Park-partner organization, KanREN
- Staff support, including mail and package-receiving services
- Secure building access
- Shared equipment rooms with access to autoclave, RO water, and ice machine
- Free Parking
- Shipping & Receiving area
- Outdoor common areas
- All-in leases (utilities, janitorial, taxes, and insurance included)
- Four kitchenettes
- Tenant storage available
- Executive conference & team meeting rooms
- Large seminar room
Customizable Space for your biggest ideas
Research Park in Lawrence
About the Facility
The KU Innovation Park Main Facility comprises more than 50,000 square feet of contemporary office, dry lab, wet lab, and shared collaborative spaces. Situated on KU’s West Campus among university research buildings dedicated to life sciences, engineering, and multidisciplinary research, it offers proximity to the university’s extensive research and talent resources.
Everything You’ll Need
Its unique location, with abundant surrounding undeveloped land, makes the facility an ideal setting for a densely concentrated university research and business park where researchers, private industry, and entrepreneurs can collaborate, research, and create.
All space in the main facility is highly flexible and customizable to be tailored to companies’ specific needs. Fully furnished space is available, allowing our resident companies to hit the ground running without a large, upfront capital outlay. To safeguard each company’s space, KU Innovation Park requires multiple points of secure access, affording our companies peace of mind while they develop and launch their latest innovations.