- High-end wet lab, dry lab, and office space
- Gigabit, symmetric internet connection via partner organization, KanREN
- Auditorium space with seating for approximately 100 people
- Secure building access
- Shipping and receiving area
- Free parking
- Shared kitchenette
- Locker room with showers
- All-in leases (utilities, janitorial, taxes, and insurance included)
- Suites between 1,200 and 10,000 square feet
- Outdoor seating area
- Access to all Main Facility amenities
Expansion Space for Your Growing Company
About Phase III
Phase III is the most recent addition to the KU Innovation Park facilities. Designed as an incubator expansion facility, it is home to many of the fastest-growing bioscience and technology startups in Kansas, offering larger office spaces and wet labs to accommodate company growth.
Space To Suit
This facility has more than 66,000 square feet of customized wet lab, dry lab, and modern office spaces.
Located next door to the Park’s Main Facility, it shares proximity to the densely-concentrated advanced materials, engineering, pharmaceutical, and life sciences research of KU’s West Campus.
Opened Fall of 2022.
Phase III Amenties
Phase III is just the first planned expansion facility for KU Innovation Park. We’ve got big plans to continue bringing more entrepreneurs, businesses, and innovation to Lawrence.